Wednesday, May 19, 2010

G Man


After Capone died on October 12th my dad found another Pit Bull at a family friend's who is also a breeder. Initially we were a little apprehensive at getting another dog so soon, and didn't want it to seem like we were replacing our poor little Capone, but when my dad and brother went to a family friend's house to see his Pit Bull and the puppies, this guy picked us. He had an instant connection with my brother, and has been apart of the family ever since. I've been meaning to post pictures of him for a while, but couldn't get him to sit still long enough to see his pretty face. My brother Chase finally got this one of him, and I think it's great. He's only six months old and already about 60 or so pounds. He's completely crazy, and has way too much energy but I love him anyway, although I'm waiting for him to mellow out, haha. And, no, we did not get him or Capone to fight them, we got them because we are a family that loves dogs, even the misunderstood ones.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I think a pit bull fits your family well, they have lots of spirit! ♥