Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Semester, Last Semester

I started my last semester on Monday. I'm having such a hard time believing that my time as an undergrad is coming to an end. When I was told that the likelihood of me graduating in four years was highly unlikely, I decided I would do everything I could to make it happen, just to prove a point. Now I'm wishing I had dragged my feet a little more because I truly love my school, and I really don't want to leave it. I have big plans for law school, plans that aren't working out the way I had originally intended due to some unfortunate luck my family and I have been having lately. I'm trying to maintain the faith that things will get better for me. I'm just going to work hard and hope that everything happens for a reason, and that reason is on my side. You know what they say, c'est la vie.

0 comments: